|COM||Industry, commerce, finance and other enterprises|
|NET||Information Center (NIC) and Operation Center (NOC) for Internet, Access Network|
|ORG||Various non-profit organizations|
The administrative area names are divided according to the administrative divisions of China. The classification standards are based on the national standards issued by the former State Technical Supervision Bureau, including 34 "administrative area names", which are applicable to all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities in China.
What are the general rules for naming domain names on the Internet?
Because domain names at various levels on the Internet are managed by different organizations, the methods of administering domain names and the rules for naming domain names are also different. However, there are some common rules for naming domain names, mainly including the following:
First, the domain name can only contain the following characters:
1. 26 English letters
2. "0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9" ten digits
3. "-" (hyphenation in English)
Rules for combining characters in domain names:
1. In the domain name, the uppercase and lowercase letters are not distinguished
2. There is a certain limit on the length of a domain name
The rules for naming domain names under CN are:
First, follow all common rules for naming domain names. Second, you can only register third-level domain names. Third-level domain names are composed of letters (A-0Z, az, uppercase and lowercase equivalent), numbers (0-9), and link characters (-). Domain names at all levels are connected with a real dot (.), And the domain name at the third level must not exceed 20 characters in length;
3. The following names shall not be used or restricted (the following table lists some materials required for registering such domain names):
1) The registration contains "CHINA", "CHINESE", "CN", "NATIONAL", etc., which have been formally approved by the relevant state departments (referring to units above the ministerial level)
2) Names of other countries or regions, foreign place names, and international organization names known to the public must not be used
3) The full name or abbreviation of the name of an administrative division at or above the county level (including the county level) is officially approved by the people's government at or above the county level (including the county level)
4) Industry names or common names of products must not be used
5) Company names or trademark names that have been registered in China by others may not be used
6) Names that are harmful to the state, society or public interest must not be used
7) Formally approved by the relevant state departments (refer to units above the ministerial level) and officially approved by relevant people's governments at or above the county level (including counties) means that the relevant institutions must issue written documents to express their consent to the registration of XXX domain names by XXXX units. For example, to apply for the domain name beijing.com.cn, the approval document of the Beijing Municipal People's Government must be provided.
How is the domain name managed under CN?
In order to ensure the normal operation of the Internet and provide services to all Internet users, the International Internet Information Center (InterNIC) has been established internationally to serve all Internet users. Due to the large scale of the network and the relationship between the languages of various countries, countries have set up their own national-level Internet information centers in order to provide more timely and convenient services to Internet users in their countries. In order to adapt to the development of the Internet in China and better serve the rapidly growing Internet users in China, the Chinese Academy of Sciences established the China Internet Network Information Center in the Computer Network Information Center of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, commissioned by the Office of the Information Technology Leading Group of the State Council. CNNIC) to exercise the responsibilities of the National Internet Network Information Center. One of CNNIC's main businesses is domain name registration services. CNNIC's management of domain names strictly complies with the provisions of the "Interim Administrative Measures on the Registration of Domain Names in the Internet of China" and the "Regulations on the Implementation of Registration of Domain Names in the Internet of China".
What kind of domain name is good to register?
Registering a good domain name is crucial. A good domain name is often consistent with the following information of the organization:
1. Chinese and English abbreviations of unit names
2. Registered trademarks of the company's products
3. The Chinese and English content is consistent with the corporate advertising language, but it must not exceed 20 characters
4, more interesting names such as: hello, howareyou, yes, 168, etc.
What should I pay attention to after the domain name registration is completed?
After the domain name registration is completed, you can use your own domain name to set up an online promotion site. However, there is one thing that you cannot forget. That is, you pay for your domain name every year, and the payment method is the same as the payment method when you registered. In addition, domain names cannot be bought or sold once registered. When it is necessary to modify the domain name registration information (the domain name itself must not be modified), a domain name application form affixed with the company's official seal must be submitted to CNNIC, and the amendments must be indicated on the domain name registration application form.
How to use your own domain name?
After the domain name is registered, using the domain name to build your own Internet service system is often also of concern to users. So how do you design your own online image? Here are a few suggestions, hoping to play a role in "bricks and bricks".
1. Establish an own e-mail system, so that every employee of the unit can send and receive mail using the domain name of his company.
2. Establish a homepage of the unit
3. Put your homepage address on your ad.
24-hour service hotline: 400-1180-360
传真 ： 0311-80979256 Business QQ : 444961110 Fax : 0311-80979256
Channel cooperation : email@example.com
Hebei Supply and Demand Interconnection Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Hebei Supply and Demand Network) was born in April 2003. It is a subsidiary of Kangling Group. Business. Since its establishment, the company has taken the mission of spreading Internet culture, started with high technology, and focused on Internet marketing research and application. It is committed to providing Internet domain name registration, virtual hosting rental, website production and maintenance, and website for various enterprises Promotion and publicity, website revision and translation, mobile internet marketing platform development and operation, corporate post office, online payment, system integration, software development, e-commerce solutions and other high-quality information technology services. Baidu, Alibaba, Sogou, 360, Telecom, China Unicom, China Data, Wanwang, China Resources, Sunshine Interconnect, Dianke, Beilong.com, and Telecom have reached strategic partnerships.
Copyright © Hebei Supply and Demand Interconnection Information Technology Co., Ltd.-the best Shijiazhuang website construction company, providing you with high-quality services such as website construction and website promotion.
Service Hotline: 400-1180-360 Fax: 0311-80979256 Value-added Telecom Business License: Ji B2-20105159 Ji ICP No. 09010972